Here's a recap of my 28th week of pregnancy. This week, baby is the size of an eggplant and weighs about 2 1/4 pounds. :)
- How far along? 28.3 weeks
- Maternity clothes: Still wearing maternity pants, leggins, and regular tops. Although, the weather was so nice this Friday and Saturday that I actually wore some of my maxi dresses. They were so comfortable! By the way, I am loving this shade of blue.
- Stretch marks: Thankfully, none have come in yet. :)
- Sleep: Better this week.
- Best moment this week: My husband and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary this past Tuesday. We realized this will be our last year as a family of two.
- Miss anything: Being able to sleep on my stomach.
- Food cravings: No.
- Anything making you feel sick or queasy: My dear husband cooked bacon for the first time this week and enjoyed every bite. Conversely, I don't eat bacon and I didn't have the heart to tell him the smell was making me a little sick.
- Gender: Boy!
- Symptoms: Two new ones this week - light cramps (or maybe Braxton Hicks contractions?) and heart burn. Not a fan of either one.
- Wedding rings on or off? On
- Happy or moody? Excited.
- Looking forward to: Printing our maternity photos! We had our photo shoot this past weekend and I am in LOVE with every. single. picture. I will be posting pictures soon (hopefully this week!).